Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apex Legends is getting its first new weapon
02-21-2019, 10:41 AM
Apex Legends is getting its first new weapon
Apex Legends has its first new gun: Havoc. The rifle uses energy ammo and includes a few interactions with the game’s pre-existing mods. Developer Respawn Entertainment first teased the weapon Tuesday in a video that gave us a brief glimpse of how it might work. Now that we can see the whole thing in action, it appears that the rifle has a brief spin-up time to reach its top rate of fire. It’s similar to the energy light machine gun, Devotion.

Today, Apex Legends is getting its first new weapon, barely a week since the game itself launched. The gun is called Havoc, and should be out some time today, but I’m tired of waiting to write this article so here we are. We know a lot about the gun already, as Respawn showed it in a brief teaser yesterday, and a good amount has leaked about the weapon since then.

I don’t really like competitive games, or games where you have to talk to strangers. Why I’m so in love with Apex Legends remains a mystery even to me, because it is a competitive game where you might have to talk to strangers. Usually I play Apex with my friends, so talking on mic has begun to feel more natural. But after my friends logged off for the night last night, I decided I wanted a few more games. Buy Cheap Apex Legends Coins on Mmocs.com with Cheap Price and Safe Payment.

Believe it or not, the name Havoc actually popped up in the game’s files after dataminers started going through them. Havoc is listed as an assault rifle that takes energy ammo. Interestingly, however, the files mention a charge shot of some kind, which could allow the Havoc to deliver really high damage if you manage to hit it. The Havoc does not appear to be based on any existing Titanfall weapon, but it’s hard to say for sure at this stage.

Like “Fortnite” and “PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds,” ‘’Apex” is free to download and play, making its money by selling outfits and other upgrades for use in the game. Among its key differences: “Apex” players compete exclusively in teams of three and can choose characters with varying abilities, features essential to team-based esports like “League of Legends” and “Overwatch.”

Immortals and NRG are at opposite ends of that spectrum, in many ways. NRG already has plans to build out a full "Apex" team so it's ready to put a talented squad in the field no matter the competitive and streaming structure. It also plans to maintain its "Fortnite" roster, which features entertaining streamers like Nelson.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Apex Legends is getting its first new weapon
Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
JNC JNC010 Wheels
03-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Benefits of the child have been identified for the future courses for the humans. Al the ices of the term and academic essay writing service have been inquired for the humans. The injunction is followed for the flow of the offers for the partners of the field.
03-18-2019, 09:40 PM
Ones own favorite songs is without a doubt astonishing. You have got various highly athletic animators. As i intend one the ideal in achieving success. Capital Gains Tax Advice
04-14-2019, 06:06 PM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! someone write my assignment
04-16-2019, 03:18 AM
Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. justpva
04-21-2019, 04:33 PM
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. youtube to mp3
04-27-2019, 04:37 PM
Thank you for this fascinating post, I am happy I observed this website on Google. Not just content, in fact, the whole site is fantastic. pay someone to do my programming homework
04-30-2019, 12:41 AM
Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. kasauti zindagi ki
04-30-2019, 03:36 PM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
UnitedFinances